Lessons Learned from Ikea

Over the last two years I have nearly completely replaced my furniture and kitchen with products from Ikea, with a few exceptions.  All the shopping and assembling has taught me a few lessons, I thought I would share them with you.

1. Sometimes cheaper is better
2. There are at least 12 words for sofa in Swedish
3. Cardboard castles are awesome
4. There is more than one way to interpret a pictogram
5. Never underestimate the importance of a level
6. You can never have too many tiny hex wrenches
7. At Ikea, one hour of free childcare is not nearly enough no matter what you are shopping for
8. Furniture is more comfortable if you have had a hand in it's construction
9. Sometimes cheaper is NOT better
10. When prepared properly horse meat is delicious.

Ikea cardboard castle

Comments

Most Viewed