SIFUABS

This sign when I first saw it made me laugh because it is so ridiculous, then, it made me frustrated because of it's vagueness. Now, I think I am starting to get it. Sometimes in life things are so frustrating and out of your control, there is just nothing else to say. Shit is Fucked up and BULLSHIT! Well, this phrase has now become a common household saying for when things are just really not going well. However, because we have small children we have reduced it to SIFUABS. All three kids crying... SIFUABS, Unexpected car repairs and no money... SIFUABS, Really bad diaper that soaked through the baby's pants and yours... SIFUABS!

I am really starting to love this guy because every time I am starting to get frustrated I think of this and can't help but laugh. Thank you SIFUABS guy I get you, right on.

Comments

Nexuszen said…
toast gets stuck in the Toaster almost burning up your home? "SIFUABS" Garbage bag Breaks in the living room on the way out? "SIFUABS"
you're running Late for an appointment can't find your car keys? "SIFUABS" Now if I can only figure out how to pronounce this phoneticaly i'll be alright.
Unknown said…
Sif ooo ahbus

Most Viewed