Thoughts Followed

So... I am finding myself with some rare time with nothing to do. I thought I would write a blog but find my mind is a complete blank, so this is my experiment to just allow my thoughts to be truly random, here they are in the order received from my brain:

  • guinea pigs are neither pigs, nor from guinea
  • my kids are darned cute
  • I have had way too much coffee today
  • all my pants are just a bit too tight
  • princesses are overrated
  • the children are bored
  • space is something one can stare into
  • a 1 year old pretending to be a dog is cute
  • a 4 year old pretending to be a dog is annoying
  • a 7 year old pretending to be a dog is odd
  • a 37 year old pretending to be a dog is insane, unless there is a 1 year old doing it too
  • my husband just brought me a Ruben sandwich... blog over!

Comments

Most Viewed