I am Barack Obama and I approve of these boobies...

When I opened the door for the Pizza Guy this evening, he looked directly at my chest and exclaimed "OH THANK GOD!" You can imagine that I was shocked. To have this young dorky pizza guy take one look at my breasts and thank his maker just sort of shocked me speechless, so I just smiled and grabbed for the pizza... As I was nervously looking for a pen to sign the receipt he told me very animatedly "I just had to deliver pizza to the GOP headquarters the other day and I left feeling all dirty!!" Then he did a little shiver dance and wiped off his arms, as if he were shaking the cooties off. I started to think maybe this young man was challenged in some way, when suddenly I remembered that I wore my Obama t-shirt today, and he must be an Obama supporter! AHHHHHHH! It is all clear to me now!

I wonder what he thought as he saw this strange housewife, who smiled, nodded, and acted like maybe she didn't speak English and then, when the realization kicked in, started laughing really hard. He maybe was thinking I was a bit challenged as well.

This wasn't the first time I have had someone either look at my chest or point at it and make some remark that totally baffled me for a few minutes. I guess the danger of wearing a politically charged message across your breasts is that people suddenly find them interesting, and worthy of discussion...

Comments

Miss Propa said…
To funny!!

- Melissa

Most Viewed