Crisis hits home....

I just found out that there was a drive by shooting directly in front of my old house in Michigan. Someone drove by when the elementary and high school kids were walking home from school and just fired into the crowd of children , killing one boy instantly.

I can't stop crying...I am so glad we don't live there, and I guess the bank can have that house. I am grieving for Michigan, and for a once thriving, healthy diverse neighborhood. I have a sinking feeling that things are going to get much worse before they get better.

http://www.mlive.com/grpress/news/index.ssf/2008/09/16yearold_creston_student_kill.html

You can see my porch behind this police officer.
I have walked my dogs and pushed my baby in a stroller countless times down this street.

Comments

Most Viewed