Michigan trip has had it's moments...


Hey ya'll... So here is the Michigan report:

So far it has been emotional Cedar Point and I am exhausted. Great evening spent at Founders, balanced by a scary trip to the ER with Maya who has somehow contracted cellulitis which may or may not be a staff infection. I got to meet my beautiful niece born just 3 days before we arrived. I also got to have migrane headaches all week. We visited our old house, and the yard is just attrocious, it was depressing, but we had a nice visit with family and a good time at the beach in South Haven.

Our visits with people are so short that we barely get a chance to talk at all. "Hey you look good, yeah you look good, yep it is hotter in the south, no it doesn't snow there, okay on to the next reunion".

I am feeling homesick for NC which is really weird and unexpected. I am ready to sleep in my own bed.

Tomorrow we have a fishing trip planned that William has been talking about (and practicing for) for 2 weeks, so we definitely have to do that! Hopefully we will have great weather and an uneventful day.

Comments

Most Viewed