Fishing in Michigan


During our trip to Michigan I went fishing with my Dad and my 3 year old son. It was relaxing and fun. The weather was beautiful, the sun was out, the breeze was perfect, and the fish were biting. William caught the biggest fish and he was so happy! It made me so happy to share that moment with my dad and my son. I remember being so small and enjoying my dad's company. Hearing him say "Set the hooks!" just took me back, what a great time.

William made up a song, and every time a fish was caught he would sing "It's a keeper, it's a KEEPER!" And swing his hips and waggle his head. It was one of my favorite moments with William, ever.

I wanted to share this great picture from the lake. I hope you all can experience the joy of calm water and a basket of blue gills.

Comments

Joy said…
That's really sweet! I love moments like that. :)

Most Viewed