A Society Of Fearful Victims

Just a thought today... That we like being victims. Have you ever noticed that most people never say "wow, I made a bad choice". No! all we hear is "so and so MADE me do this, feel this, not do this..." etc. If we make a bad choice the first instinct we have is to figure out who's fault it was, never looking to ourselves. We choose to life our lives out of control, allowing ourselves to feel like we have now choice but to live in fearful misery.

I am here today to take a stand and say that fear is a choice! We don't have to fear that we are going to be failures, that we are going to let our pasts rule our futures. Let us choose to take responsibility for our own "persuit of happiness". I take responisiblity for my own life, for my own choices. My choice today is to live and to enjoy every moment as much as I can. Instead of finding fault with the world, I will see the potential in every moment.

You, reader, whomever you are, can choose this too. Just do it! Instead of blaming McDonalds for your unhealthy weight, just make a choice! Choose to be healthy, but if you choose to eat unhealthy food recognize that this is a choice YOU are making! Don't blame your troubled childhood for your current misery. Instead, choose to forgive, let go, and make a better adulthood!

I would like to caution you though. Seeing your own part in your current misery is hard, it hurts, and if you can make it through it, you will feel better than you have ever felt in your life. You have a choice! Don't live in fear, live in joy!

Peace...

Comments

Most Viewed