Beauty Is Pain

I had my eyebrows waxed... OUCH!! While she was ripping the hair out of my forehead, and tears were streaming down my face, I wasn't sure if it was worth it. But now that the swelling has gone down and the red stripes around my brows are gone, I must say I am pleased with the results.

I used to have big bushy bert and ernie eyebrows, now I have lovely thin princess eyebrows. I like them. Initially it was shocking to look at myself in the mirror. A subtle change, however it really changed the look of my face.

One other thing I notice, is that every woman (and some men) I see on TV I can't help but secretly wonder if their eyebrows are naturally that neat and tidy, or if they routinely have the hairs ripped out as well.

Well that is all for today, catch ya later!

Comments

Most Viewed