The Lego Tragedies

Here is the fruit of my boredom one cold sick day stuck in the house. I was cleaning up the kitchen when I found the Lego town all set up... one of the Lego men accidentally dove off of his house into my cereal bowl, this is what it inspired me to do...

Don't do it... You have so much to live for!

Then I felt bad after posting it on facebook so I decided this one needed a happy ending:

Don't worry... everything is going to be okay now...

Then it wasn't long before my mind came up with this:

Ironically just after Legoman's earlier episode... tragedy strikes on a ride into town for some pizza...

That was all for awhile as I had to pick up my son from preschool, make lunch, feed the baby, etc.. However when I returned to clean up legoland my three year old had gotten to it and this is what I found:

In yet another ironic twist hurricane Maya strikes the town leaving disaster in it's wake...

Aerial view of the destruction...

Then in my most twisted Legoland tragedy my final entry left even me scratching my head:

Having lost his legs in the hurricane this Legoland resident is reduced to begging in the streets...

Comments

Most Viewed