My mind is racing with unstoppable hilarity

Today I can't stop making myself crack up. I just wanted to share. After reading John Hodgman's "The Area Of My Expertise" I can not stop thinking of hobo names for myself. "Ellie Poopy Hands The Poo Picker", "Mommy Vomit Shoulder The Nay Sayer". I have also come up with names for my children. "Maya the Screamer Bringer of the Dawn", "Nintendo William Cramp Thumbs", "Maggie Sleeper Tiny Pants". In my unstoppable naming I have moved onto the dog, "Dirty Charlie the Lame". The cats also cannot escape unnamed, "Spaz Mao Pesty Pet", and "Stubbs", the latter already had a hobo name. Finally my husband "Mason Tickle Hater The Loud".

I just want to say Thank You To John Hodgman for his lovely list of 700 Hobo Names, and inspiring today's giggles. I needed it.

Comments

Most Viewed