What? Me Worry?

Alright, I have come up with an easy and inexpensive way to make your most dreaded and stressful tasks a bit more whimsical and fun! Nonsense words!

I didn't realize how right Snoop Dogg had it when he started the whole izzle thing. I have found that throwing in the occasional nonsense word makes everything seem a little less serious. For example, when it is time to talk about the budget with your spouse, instead of talking about "the money" say Hey baby, lets talk about the financial poop-a-dee-doop-doop! Instant laughs! How about the ugly confrontation about the dirty dishes left out AGAIN! Say, "Honey... the dishes are all cruddified, would you mind helping me shafloozle them back into order?" Or when you have to go to the dentist for that dreaded root canal, I find it is always fun to make up your own scientific sounding latin terms... "Alright I am .leaving for the dentae makius painus , or maybe the drilicius toothica, you get the picture. Why, just today as I gritted my teeth and paid the highest price yet for gas, I told Mason that I was pumping the car full of liquiclench! Now instead of pumping gas being totally dreadful, it is a bit cute and capricious!

Life is too short to spend it worrying, so instead spend it whimsying, Once you start to make up words, it will be hard to stop, I gafloppin promise!

Comments

Most Viewed