Rasafrackin Knee Joints!

Warning, self pity alert:

I don't know WHAT I did, but after a morning's brisk walk and some shopping, I returned home and I can barely limp across the room. This isn't even the bad knee. My GOOD knee hurts so bad I am worried that I have done some serious damage. My good knee is on the same leg as my BAD foot which I broke last year and did irreparable nerve damage to, so half of it aches all the time and the other half is numb. My bad knee, which I tore all up skiing a few years back, well, it is the same, bad but bearable. At least I still have one good foot. It would really SUCK if I couldn't ride my bike this weekend. I am hoping a nice tight wrap and some ice will do the trick, otherwise, time to find a decent orthopedic doctor... blech.

Comments

Most Viewed