Today, I am tired...

Today I am just plain tired. So I thought I would let my mind wonder in this Blog for now. This is the third blog I have started. No one seems to read or care about my random thoughts. But that is cool, I mean really, everyone has random thoughts, why would you want to read other people's random thoughts. I guess that is what books are for right? If you are bored I suppose this might be slightly entertaining. Was that random enough for you.

Anyway, here is the deal. I am tired. I am tired of my job, I am tired of being cold, and frankly, I am just tired of being awake. I am currently working full time at home with my 4 month old son. I am trying to make it work. It has been challenging to say the least. For now he is asleep, which is good. My job is to take phone calls from the computer challenged of Michigan. I basically talk old people through getting their email and whatnot on thier computers. I am tired of this. Some days it is all I can do to not scream at them "why is this such a big deal to you? Can't you see a bigger picture? Be glad you are alive, and that you can experience joy, and let this go... It isn't that important that you play games on pogo, I mean, they aren't going to write 'He played pogo' on your gravestone!"

So... aside from that... I could use some sleep... I guess I already mentioned that I am tired. So instead of more complaning I will say that I love my son, I love my husband, and it is sunny out today. Let's focus on that shall we!

Comments

Hey, Ellie, from one even older working geek new(ish) mom to another, you'll make it. It doesn't make it any easier when work seems so superficial that it seems absurd to be doing it instead of doing the really important things like playing with your baby.

Found your site through the "next blog" feature. Glad I did!

Most Viewed